Interior Design Logistics
After your design team has worked to ensure the successful execution of every furnishing detail, Partnering with InterWest Design Logistics is the handshake that completes the job.
InterWest is an award-winning agent for Atlas Van Lines that specializes in providing personalized trusted service solutions for interior designers’ logistical needs. Our team has years of experience in the White Glove Delivery industry with specialized training & knowledge on interior design logistics which enable us to guarantee that our client’s needs will be met in a clean, efficient, and prompt way.
We have previously worked with and for some of the nation’s largest and most prestigious interior designers, manufactures, and multi-line showrooms. Our highly skilled design logistics crew have successfully coordinated projects in the prominent resort destinations of the intermountain west including Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Bozeman/Big Sky, Montana, Sun Valley, ID, and Park City, Utah.
iWest Design Logistics is completely asset-based providing for efficiency and control of projects from model room to completion. You can trust that our high level of detail and professionalism will ensure that your high valued furniture, antiques, accessories, and artwork will be properly handled, inspected, transported, and installed to exceed all expectations.
InterWest Design Logistics is trusted to be a problem solver. We save our customers time and money, completing installations when they want, where they want, the way they want.
White Glove Delivery and Professional Installation
- Fine Art
- Exclusive Furnishings
- Oversized Furniture
- Custom Crafted Furniture
- Valuable Antiques
- Delicate Fabrics & Finishes
- One-of-a-Kind Items
Design Logistics caters primarily to interior designers, retailers, and the owners of fine homes. We understand the specific challenges presented with design projects and are available for any questions or concerns that you may have. We look forward to partnering with you on your next project in Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, or Utah!
Get a Quote
- Project Management – Our process starts with a dedicated point of contact for you & your project. Together we will move efficiently through the discovery of your specific needs that will allow our team to customize your experience. At our core, we aim to provide exceptional logistics solutions and we take the partnership approach with you to achieve a win-win with extraordinary results. You can rely on the same professional from start to finish! Getting timely, reliable communication and answers when you need.
- Crating and Transportation – As an agent of Atlas Van Lines we have a quality focused network ready to transport your items from & to anywhere in the world. (CTD online quoting?) We offer a full range of custom built crating services designed to meet your needs and provide maximum protection for your valued items.
- Receiving and Inspection – Items received at our docks are thoroughly inspected and any carrier quality issues will be clearly marked on the bill of lading. Once inspected items are photographed, wrapped properly, and each item is entered into our barcoded inventory tracking system. An automatic notification will be sent whenever a new item is received.
- Storage and Inventory Management Design Logistics deploys cutting edge inventory management systems in our state-of-the-art, climate controlled facilities located in Idaho, Montana, and Utah. Our warehouses have security systems, fire sprinklers, controlled access, and 24-hour exterior & interior video surveillance. With the Windfall asset management system pieces are individually identified in your design logistics customer portal, you can view all items in storage with their details & schedule deliveries!